Thank you for considering Premier Teamwear for your kit purchase.
We aim not to mislead customers with delivery times and stock availability so below is how our website works. If you see in a search engine that a product is “In Stock” that means with the supplier and not with us so you will not receive the next day.
Deliveries & Stock
Like all Teamwear suppliers we do not hold stock of all items on our website. We have direct links with the manufacturers who dispatch directly to us with normal delivery times between 5-10 working days.
However due to the current global supply chain problems all manufacturers have stock issues with containers stuck in ports around the world awaiting to be dispatched to their distribution warehouses’. This means stock levels are a lot lower than usual with many items showing longer delivery times than usual.
We try to keep the website as up to date as possible, adding notes to products where we are aware of issues.
If you need items quickly and can’t wait PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING. Once we have received your order we will let you know if it is likely to be outside the estimates below.
Thanks for your patience and understanding in these trying times.
Current Approximate Delivery times by Manufacturer – If “In Stock”
Adidas – approximately 3-7 working days
Joma – approximately 5-10 working days (Please note some Joma orders are taking 20+ working days)
Kappa – approximately 10-20 working days
Hummel – PLEASE NOTE THE DISTRIBUTOR FOR HUMMEL IN THE UK HAVE GONE INTO ADMINISTRATION AND WE ARE WAITING FOR INFORMATION AS TO WHEN THEY WILL BE DISPATCHING. WE HAVE NO ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES AT THE MOMENT
(Normally – Hummel have 2 warehouses, one in Europe deliveries approximately 4-6+ weeks and one in the UK, deliveries approximately 3-7 working days. PLEASE ENQUIRE ON HUMMEL PRODUCTS BEFORE PURCHASING.
Stanno – approximately 8-13 working days
Umbro – approximately 5-10 working days
Puma – approximately 15+ working days
If a product shows “On Back Order” it means stock is due but outside the approximate times above, please enquire for a more accurate delivery time.
For personalisation add 1-2 weeks from receipt of suitable artwork. (3-4 weeks in the peak periods of August-November)
General Info and T+Cs
- This website is for the purchase of Full Team Kits and to keep our prices competitive we have shown all products at the best price we can offer. You will see that we state that there will be surcharge for purchases of a product below the minimum purchase requirements for each product. This surcharged will be charged after we have received your order and not added at the cart. If at this time you do not wish to proceed with your order we will refund you for your order, less a £2 administration fee.
- As with all Team Wear suppliers the majority of items on our site are not held in stock by ourselves but we have direct access to all the manufacturers who in general supply to us within 5-15 working days, assuming they have the items in stock. These times may be longer at the busiest period, July to October. So non personalised items will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt from the manufacturers.
- Personalisation will add between 2 & 10 working days to your order depending on the time of year. Again at the peak periods of July to October this may stretch a little longer but we will always keep you informed if it is likely to be outside this time frame.
- Personalised orders can not be returned or exchanged unless the items are faulty. So make sure you get your sizing right!
- All orders must be via the website or in writing via email. No verbal orders will be accepted.
- Orders are only dispatched in full and when complete. If you require part of your order to be dispatched separately there will be a second carriage charge payable.
- Amendments to orders. Amendments must be received within 24hrs of placement of your order and must be in writing.
- Any amendments received after this period will incur a 25% surcharge as you kit will have been ordered and will incur a restocking fee.
- All returns will be at the customers cost as will be the cost of sending replacements or changes of sizes etc.
- All returns must be pre approved and will incur a 25% restocking fee and must be in their original condition with tags attached and in the original packing or the restocking fee will be 30%. Worn items will not be accepted.
- Please note it is the customers responsibility to check that all kits and training wear purchased plus any sponsors details and any printing requested is acceptable to your current League or Association. We will just supply what you request.
- Please ensure you have the right to use any designs and logos used on your kits and training wear. The customer indemnifies the company against any action for wrongful use of designs or logos.
- Colours of garments may not match exactly as seen on the screen and returns will not be accepted on the basis of the colour not being as the customer expected.
- All logos will be printed to within the sizes allowed in the FA Handbook.
- Please note that colours will not always match exactly the colours shown on the site as screen resolutions will vary the way colours are viewed however we endeavour to match colours as closely as possible to you original request.
- Set up fees will be applied if artwork is not received in the correct format. This being a Hi Res Jpeg for full colour logos on a block, EPS/PDF vector file for non Standard sponsors prints. This charge will be levied on receipt of the artwork.
- Colour match on Embroidered logos will be as close as possible. If you require a stitched sample of you badge there will be a one off £10 charge.